U3F1ZWV6ZTIwNTA1MTMwNDk5NjU5X0ZyZWUxMjkzNjQwOTQxNTM1Ng==

Burhan Al-Asal for Salwa Al-Nuaimi




 

Burhan Al-Asal by the writer Salwa Al-Nuaimi

While I was receiving requests to provide writing service on the Arab site, I  got a letter from a buyer asking me to write a sexual novel similar to Burhan Al Asal by Syrian writer Salwa Al-Nuaimi, which appeared in 2007.

I started looking for the novel to read it so that I could apply writing a novel that is similar in character, I am not a sexual writer, but I was researching money and my circumstances instructed me to accept such a request, after I found the book I downloaded, and I began to turn its pages eagerly and Insatiable, the novel is from the books of the Bah and erotic literature, Full of intimacy and revolutions, in which the writer invokes her wonderful abilities, but with some forbidden and profane and delving into forbidden details, and Salwa Al-Nuaimi calls in Burhan al-Asal to reject the repressed and silent in the Arab and Islamic heritage, the sciences of the bah which was a collector of modern Arabs in the past. , Writer Salwa Al-Nuaimi cites some literary, poetic and religious texts to prove the authenticity of her speech and that this knowledge should not be concealed. Here is what came in the novel Burhan Al-Asal from literary imagination


Monochrome Photo of Couple Laughing


A woman tells about her desires, the pleasure of her body and her sexual nights with her thoughtful lover, he tells her in one of the book chapters: “I did not know before you a woman whose face announces her erection.” With this kind of introductions, novelist Salwa Al-Nuaimi begins her story with the thinker, the first and last love, Although she never mentioned to him that she loves him and sees that what is between her is nothing but a bodily passion, he needs to empty into her his pleasure and she needs to quench her feminine thirst for his honey

When an Arab man or Arab woman hears about a sexual novel, he thinks that he will see a red cover, with some pictures or drawings that bear an intimate sexual character, and an exciting title .. " The wedding night, and the wedding night surprise, for example " All these are cheap books that have taken over On the Sex Book Market

The lines of this book carry a kind of magic that prevents you from leaving its pages, unless you need to prepare a cup of coffee that will delight you until the last point of its honey proof

"I do not sleep with a man, I wake up", our writer believes that the sexual relationship is not sleep as it is often said, but rather is awakening

The writer loved gossiping about sexual matters from a very young age. She liked stories of sexual intercourse and sex, and stories of women who visited her mother, and she liked to read books of the sexual bah, such as "The Sheikh's return to his youth, and the problems of the Ike about the benefits of sex, and others from The Arabs wrote, She read these texts eagerly and did not know that these texts would become a part of her sexual life, after they were a part of her imagination

She said: I used to reach him wet, and the first thing he did was to stretch his finger between my legs, inspecting honey as he called it, tasting it, kissing me and penetrating deep into my mouth

In this short text, the author wants to prove that what her thoughtful lover does with a deep mouthful kiss is nothing but the commandments of the Messenger, peace be upon him

Man and Woman Hugging Each Other


She also said: I used to ring the doorbell, and from the first ring he opened for me, I would throw my clothes and enter the bed, inflamed .... With this she describes the method of sexual intercourse between them saying: Time passes and we do not part, we do not stop, under him, above him, beside him, lying on My stomach, kneeling on my knees

What made her call the thinker was that every time he repeated his sentence: I have an idea

Writer Salwa Al-Nuaimi says with all passion and lust: The first benefit of intercourse is desire, the second is pleasure, and the third is a cure. Seeing herself healing through sexual intercourse, she divides her life into two parts; pre-thinker and post-thinker

I do not know whether she really offended Arabism with this writing, or she has the right to write it, and whether there are really Islamic literary texts that see interest in sexual practices. Some opinions say that this book is not a type of literature, but rather a lack of manners, and that it uses very unusual words It has nothing to do with the Islamic religion .... What do you think that you read it personally and tell us about your views

The book's name is Burhan Al-Asal by the writer Salwa Al Nuaimi

Comments
No comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

NameEmailMessage